“SevenVG RTM” theme has been created for Windows XP users who want to get the same Windows 7 look in XP.
Following is a preview of this theme in action:
|SevenVG RTM Theme|
1. Once you download the RAR file, extract it. You’ll get a folder “SevenVG RTM Theme for Windows XP“.
2.In this folder, you’ll get 5 more folders:
- Extra Common Tasks (This folder contains 2 extra shell styles: Bottom and Left dark blue.)
- Fonts (This folder contains Segoe UI fonts required for the theme. Run Fonts.exe file to install them.)
- Iconized Taskbar Hack(This folder contains registry script to enable Iconized taskbar in Windows XP.)
- Styler Toolbar(This folder contains “Styler” setup file and “SevenVG RTM” Styler skin. You can apply it to get Windows 7 look-like commandbar in Windows XP Explorer.)
- Theme(This folder contains the main theme. Run Theme.exe file to install it. From AskVG.com)
4. After running the above mentioned patcher, run “Theme.exe” file present in “Theme” folder and apply the theme using Desktop Properties.
NOTE: To use “Extra Common Tasks“, you’ll need to replace existing shellstyle.dllfile present in “Drive_letter:WindowsResourcesThemesSevenVG RTMShellNormalColor” with any of the 2 shellstyle.dll files present in “Extra Common Tasks” folder of downloaded ZIP file.
Dark Blue Side Bar