This tip will help you to increase the menu show speed when you click on different options like File, Edit etc including right click menu.
- Click Start and Click on Run
- Type “regedit“ in the run command
- Registry Editoris open in front of you.
- Export the original registry file before editing anything in the original registry files of the windows by clicking on file in the top menu and save it at a different location.
- In the left side explorer follow the following folders: HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Control Panel>Desktop
- Now on the left side find the Menu Show Delay in the list. Double Click on it and change its default value to Zero.
- Close the registry editor and restart your computer than check the Start Menu speed. It also affects any menu show delay of the list like File, Edit and view etc. and improves saves your time.