Here are some tips to increase iphone battery life
- Dim the brightness.
- You don’t really need a dazzling display. Dim the brightness to such a level that you can clearly see the screen and the phone does not have to waste extra battery on brightness.
- Set the reduce motion option to On. The parallax effect in iOS 7 doesn’t just give you motion sickness. It’s also eating away a lot of your battery power.
- If you don’t respond to your message notifications for the first time the iOS 7 will keep alerting you about them. It wastes a lot of batter. Set repeat alerts to Never.
- If you’re in an area with poor signals, set your phone to airplane mode. This will stop your phone attempting to find signals and waste battery on it.
- Prefer connecting to internet via your wifi instead of your cellular network. You’ll end up wasting a lot less battery power and enjoy a much faster internet
- Turn of Bluetooth and wifi when you’re not using them. They eat a lot of battery so don’t forget to turn them on only when you need them.
- Airdrop is a cool way to share files from your device with others. It also uses a lot of energy from your battery, so don’t forget to turn it off when you don’t need it
- Turn off all automatic app updates. It sounds very convenient but it drains a lot of battery power. Switch back to manually updating apps for an improved battery life.
- One of the biggest battery draining features is the Location services feature. You can easily turn off all components of its features in the privacy section of the settings.
- Siri is pretty much pointless if you don’t use it. Turn I off in the general section of settings.
Use all above tips you may significantly improve your iphone battery life.